This technology is revolutionizing the way people search on Web & Mobile App devices and is already increasing in leaps and bound. In the year 2021, Mobile App Development Company expected that 50% searches will voice based. This has also led to the increase in smart devices like Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod allowing users for smart and easy search. In one of the recent post from emarketer.com, it is expected that the smart speaker usage will increase at a compound annual growth rate of approx. 48%. Smart device sales and use of voice search will grow exponentially as more and more people will become accustomed to interacting with voice based search.
Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots and Machine Learning are changing the way you do business and have made the voice based search more accurate even when they encounter unexpected search queries. Basis on the searchers phrase and intent, AI makes its best ‘Guess’ and delivers the most accurate results.
According to Google, searches for ‘near me’ have increased drastically in the recent years, especially on mobile devices which have outdone the searches on desktop.
Preparing For Voice Search
Voice based search is more than just a Mobile Apps Trending in 2020; it is actually a necessity to compete and capitalize the search market share, else risk losing this battle.
Below listed few statistics story will tell the importance of being updated to be future ready :
- 70+ million Americans own a smart speaker
- 30 percent of web browsing is expected to be screen less in 2021
- By 2022, 50 percent of all searches are expected to be voice based
- Most common voice search-based purchases are everyday household items
- As per Google, 20 percent of all the mobile queries are voice search
- Local voice searches are conducted by most smart-speakers
- Trust in voice search results declined in 2018, though Chinese iFlytek has a search recognition system with 95% accuracy and optimizing further
6 Voice-search ranking criteria stats
Points to get remembered :
- Page speed
- Featured snippets
- Domain authority
Tauseef Anwar is the CEO of Pixel Values Technolabs, a top-rated Mobile App Development Company. Tauseef believes in making customer satisfaction as the top most priority and takes care of the Business Development and operations. An entrepreneur by heart, he is always ready to speak a few words or discuss the latest tech especially if it is mobile technology.
Call us at 0712-6611379 OR 9822367795